You know how they say “Kids say the darndest things”… Well for me right now, it’s more along the lines of “Kids wear the cutest things”!
I am obsessed with a good shoe but there is just something about baby/kids shoes that make go “AWWW”! Even better than just buying kids shoes, is being able to coordinate your shoes with your kids.
I’m no Mom but I feel like this is the kind of Mom I will be.
Mommy-to-be Coco Rocha just received a pair of the cutest Manitobah Mukluk boots for her baby when she was wearing a pair of the brand’s Kanada mukluk over a month ago in Toronto.
Take a hint from these famous celebrities & their itty-bitties of how to execute this trend!
Willow Smith & Harper Beckham are repeat offenders of busting out their Doc Martens which means they are ridiculously comfortable, cool & cute!
See 8 styles below that you can shop to achieve these looks!
- Pascal in Black Crackle Suede $175
- Pascal in Vintage Daisy Soft $175
- Brooklee in Black Crackle Suede $89.99
- Delaney in Vintage Daisy Soft $105
- Brooklee B in Black Vintage Garden Softy $175
- Pascal in in Black Vintage Garden Softy $94.99
- 101 in Black in Black Vintage Garden Softy $175
- Manitobah Mukluks- Charcoal Snowy Owl $200
Available at select Dr. Martens stores or at drmartenscanada.ca
Don’t forget to share your original moccasin or Mukluk photo on instagram & hashtag #mocmonday !
Check out my Facebook page as I will soon be announcing something exciting for my fellow Canadians!