Victoria’s Secret is one of my favourite brands. I used to work for Bath & Body works so I got GREAT discounts on VS & Pink ( I miss those days)! Even though I have a drawer full of v-neck tees & sweatpants, it still isn’t enough. I still pop in every once in a while to see what they have. While the clothing may have been perfect for when I was in university, I don’t buy too many fashion pieces as it is typically casual. I do pick up a few pieces for spring/summer or weekend wear.
Check out what I bought recently:
The great thing about brands with Victoria’s Secret is that they always have great promotions, giveaways, etc. Sign up for their e-mail list so you can keep up with these great deals.
Here are some items on my wishlist:
1) Varsity Crew – great loose-fit l/s in a variety of colour-blocked colours
2) Polka Dot sleep short – perfect for weekends in bed
3) Leather backpack -perfect for adventures in the summer
4) Water bottle– “Chug it” or “I need a drink” Tough Decision.
5) Beach blanket– for nights on the beach or cuddling under the starts
6) Blonde Salad x Steve Madden slip-on shoes – perfect; shoe of the season so hop on the trend!
7)Blue Jays Ladies Jersey– VS PINK + Blue Jays gear= SOLD
8) Beach Coverup– there is a longer version of this in white in stores; gorgeous to throw over for the pool or beach; the top works well with shorts for a casual look
As it is spring break, Victoria’s Secret is asking you to show some beach babe pics with #AngelGetaways. See some pics from my Dominican Dream vacay last October.